So. I created this blog for an Honors class I am taking titled "Ethics & Etiquette in the Digital Age" but I'm hoping that it becomes a bit more than homework for me. As a very green "blogger", I don't really even know what to do. I have kept a journal for a long time, as most girls do, only now it's real grown up things and not just "I love (insert hunk de jour)". But putting it online? That's always sounded super sketch. It doesn't help that my dad has the biggest anti-internet agenda of any human person on the planet. He's an old soul rancher who would gladly give up cell phones and "divdiv" for the good ol' pioneer days. I agree to a point, but even I have pulled the younger generation eye roll and thought he was an old fart for being so obstinate.
I feel like I should give some back story on myself but I know that the only people who read this will (hopefully) already know me, so I'm not going to waste my time. Again, I have no idea how to do this. I have always thoughts blogs were kinda pretentious if they were about the creator, not like design or cooking. It's like the needy FB statuses that go like "Oh today was so bad, I wish people cared, I feel so alone" and then thousands of "friends" ask what's happening and continue in the annoying cycle of attention. And here I am, blogging.
So. Me. Funny how as soon as you sit down to write something, you don't have anything interesting to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment