Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm asking if he thinks we're in for a hard winter.

So. Finals week.

So far, I have had a spastic sleeping schedule, super high highs, some slightly deep lows, moments of triumph, and then dreaded defeat. It's roller coaster folks, and I'm almost done! I am so ready for this semester to be over with, next semester is where it's at. Christmas and home and family... I want to go to there.

I have had several realizations about big issues of my life, I've been listening to copious amounts of Citizen Cope and Iron & Wine, and eating frozen yogurt like it's a major food group. I don't know what is happening, really.

I also don't want to see people who are not my super close friends. And it's weird.




So here is to holding on the end of my pitiful rope, but still being super happy about life.

xoxo,
Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment